Saturday 19 March 2011

To new starts and difficult endings

So this my first posting. Welcome to my Blog.

So before I begin, I would just like to say, that there are two sides to every story, I try to see both sides of every story, good or bad.

If you don't like me, don't look at me/read me.

I will be saying things on here, which yes are my personal opinion, and of course not everyone will agree with it, but I'm fine with that. I enjoy debating. 

So enough of that.

I have started my next film project, it is the largest film crew I have worked on, about 19 people. I just created a messy brake up the other day. and the person is in my crew, which is less then great, so hate and drama coming my way. yay. not.

Anyway I can wait to have summer single in the city. And rest assured I will be buying clothes. so for those of you who came here for fashion, it will get better I promise! 
So, chow for now.
and keep reading.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment